Your Taxes

Pioneer
quadae_23

refund status

I filed with h&r block Jan 30 2014. and now when I try to check my status on the h&r block website and enter all my info its says they can't pull up my record
Pickles

Re: refund status

I'm getting the same.. it's definetly disconcerting at best

moni2075

I am so mad no answers first it said transmitting now it says it will be filed as soon as possible what's going on hr block we want answers not the run around
Robbie

Having the same issue file some friends taxes yesterday by turbo tax and there taxes have been accepted. I file 1-23 and is still transmitting. What is the issue I feel h&r block is not filing when they say and need to give full refunds
Valued Pioneer
CJohnson

Same here. Wife on with the 800 number folks (again). If it was submitted yesterday, it should not say will be submitted as soon as possible today.

missey_43402

Does any one know when we are supposed to get our refunds back, I have been told many different things like someone told me that she got hers already on the 27 and then I was told after the 31 we have 21 days to get it but when I try to pull up my information i get errors

Bad_HR_BLOCK

2/5/2014 is the first distribution date for DD IF they accepted your return prior to 11am on 1/31/2014 Mine HR Block screwed up transmitting so I won't get mine until 2/12 because it was accepted by irs today from another company.

sweetfaith2000

I'm having a problem with my refund status also. We filed early on the 27th like they said we could, and now when I check it states that our taxes were filed/transmitted, yet our refund is pending. I just did my mothers on Thursday, the 30th and hers has already been accepted and refund is processed and will be distributed within 21 days. I'm so darn confused. What is up with this IRS crap? I thought if you filed early, it put you in line first? At least that's what H&Rblock said when we filed. Doesn't make sense.

Pioneer
Dans2014

I completed my taxes on the 24th and I am still pending as well. I called the customer service # this morning and after holding for 10 minutes I spoke with a very rude lady who had a serious issue with interrupting while I was asking questions. She kept repeating over and over that it was pending (code 01?) and that I would receive a call from someone in the claims department. I asked why people who did their taxes yesterday were already approved and she said that I was pending...of course I am pending. I have been doing my taxes with H&R block my entire adult life and after this I am done. I don't even think they have sent the early tax E-filer's documents in yet. I say this because when I look at the state site (CA) and the IRS site they have no record of my return in their system! So obviously it has not been sent! This is very frustrating, and I believe that the people who completed their taxes early should have been accepted by now. Never again H&R block...