Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

steve51

how long does it take to get refund?

has anybody got they're refund yet?

Associate
CindyK13

Re: how long does it take to get refund?

Good Morning and welcome to the Community.  We had one accepted by the IRS on 1-29 and received their deposit on 2-6 and another accepted on 1-31 and received on 2-8.  Most of our clients do not let us know when they get their money.

Cindy Kowalski
Senior Tax Advisor 5
22 years experience
tf0613

i filed  my taxes in the H&R block office on the 24th of  Feb and it was accepted the same day....but yet it still hasn't been approved and its been 2 weeks now

Community Manager
JerryG

tf0613,

According to the IRS Where's My Refund web site most filers refunds are issued within 21 days of receipt of their return.

JerryG

dnixon30

i did my taxes on jan 25 and it now march i still having got my refund do you know whats going on it pass 21 days already 

Community Manager
JerryG

dnixon30,

I would recommend you contact the IRS. They can be reached at 1-800-829-1040.

JerryG

jamieoneal1

no im still waiting on mine

Valued Pioneer
msrake

I filed on 2/3 also...still not refund.   My status was stuck in pending until this morning.  Now, I have an accepted date of 3/5. I  had to email the irs helpdesk, call the number and prompts that the IRS email gave me only to find out that the irs had a posting issue on 2/13 some of the returns, and I was told that they would have to process those returns manually.   They said to expect 6-8 weeks from 2/13 when they screwed up to expect my return even though it was initally accepted on 2/3.  H & R blew me off due to their lack of knowledge.    When I asked them if they had a direct number when there was issues or even if there was an audit where would they call.  One of the reps told me to come back during the week and she would call that number for me, however when I arrived, she was not in that day, and the rep that did my return had no earthly idea on who to call.   She had this little black binder that she flipped through, called one number and said that she was cut off.   Then, THEN, they ( H & R Block) had the nerve to send me a feedback email asking me about H & R's customer service and how they rate. Yeah right!  Rate this!