Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

seu
seu
Accepted Solution

help with emerald card

[ Edited ]

I am filing my taxes online for the first time.  I have always used H & R Block but I have used an agent at the office.  I alrady have an Emerald Card and would like my taxes put on this card but wheneve I chose the Emerald Card option it wants to mail me a new card.  Is there anyway around this?  Where can I enter my card number for my taxes to come to without having to file at the office.  I believe this is happening because this is the first time I have filed online. 

Community Manager
JerryG

Re: help with emerald card

seu,

You can ask your question in the live chat feature in the online product or email your question from the online product. You can also call our client support team. They can be reached at 1-800-HRBLOCK.

JerryG

Community Manager

Associate
CAnderson

Re: help with emerald card

Once you have completed your taxes online and have selected your preferred payment method, you can select an existing Emerald Card as the disbursement option. The system will identify any existing Emerald Cards associated with your SSN. 

If you have any additional questions, you can call the Emerald Card Support line at 1-866-353-1266. 

Thank you, 

Crystal A

Emerald Card team