Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

Pioneer
CW8711

Wmr update?

Has anyone been accepted 2/1 or 2/2 been able to check their refund status on the irs website? When I open it it says they can't provide any info about it.
Pioneer
treyo

Re: Wmr update?

i been accepted the 2/1 and can go to tirs.gov and check status but it only says accepted

not approved i only have one bar on my wmr

Pioneer
CW8711

[ Edited ]
At least you have that... It doesn't even recognize mine. Hopefully we'll get a ddd soon. When did you get accepted?
Pioneer
treyo

mine was accepted 2/1/14 but filled mine on the 8th of january it did take 24 hours from when it was transmitted to the irs to show up on the WMR site

marciet123

I'm glad I'm not the only one!  I got my email from hrblock that my tax return was accepted 02/01/14, and as of right now the IRS website says it's stll pending.  And yet they say it is updated daily.  I would really like to know when to expect my refund. 

lil37307

H and R block said my taxes got accepted by the irs on 02/02/14, but same thing is happening with me i check the wmr site and it just says its been received and it has said that since the 2nd. So i called irs hot line it says the same thing. So i called H and R block today and they said oh yes it was accepted on the 2nd and i asked why the irs website didnt reflect that and the answer was i dont know? Would be nice if someone would come on here and tell us whats goin on?

Eastpoint3

I was accepted on february 5th. On the 8th the orange bar on wmr site was gone. I only get a message in a blue box that says i am received and it is processing. I have called the IRS and they said everything is fine. I dont have any code and no letter. This is so frustrating since many people filed after me and have their refunds already. I filed on line and expected to have my refund by now. I thought the school credit was the problem but others who filed with that have their refund. if yu want to talk to a live person call 1-800-829-0582 ext.362. you can talk to a live person but she is little help. just says that it is a waiting game and everything is fine. what is going on with the lack of updates on the site? I am s frustrated. when yu call h and r block theyy send you to the sme site.

Valued Pioneer
msrake

It is frustrating.    So much for peace of mind that I paid for.  Perhaps I should request a refund on that.   I'll bet I could get answers then.   I filed on 2/3.   They can take your money but don't want to research anything.