Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

Lizzie123

Why is the IRS taking so long to approve my refund I filed the of 3 Feb

Associate
RinNC

Re: Why is the IRS taking so long to approve my refund I filed the of 3 Feb

The IRS indicates that it can take up to 21 days to issue a refund of an electronically filed return.  It's only been one week. You are well within the time period.

bfisher

I filed mine on the 31 and accepted 31 and still says they are processing
Community Manager
JerryG

bfisher,

Welcome to the Community. I know it's frustrating waiting. Unfortunately the IRS is saying due to high volume they won't discuss the status of returns until 21 days after they have been received. Their Where's My Refund site is still the best place to check for progress.

Good luck.

JerryG

Pioneer
myrnamsf

17 days, and no DDD  nor approved status. This is not right. I do not see why it is taking so long. I have read so many negatives about HR BLOCK. Not just for this year. I will never use their services. We got suckered in with the "we can get you more" commercial. We got exaclty what I could have done by myself for FREE. Now we have to pay HR BLOCK close to $300 for what I could have done. And no money reufunded yet. I do see a common problem with all the complaints: HR BLOCK. Why? Many others with similar tax situation that didnt use HR BLOCK have their $ already. Also, what do you have a CHECK STATUS on your page? It does not inform me anything other than "CHECK IRS page". HR BLOCK is all bells and whistle but...that it. Again, I regret using HR BLOCK!