Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

treyhambrick
Accepted Solution

Why havent my funds been posted to my card yet? when irs said they have released them.

is anybody else having this problem

jlp608

Re: Why havent my funds been posted to my card yet? when irs said they have released them.

I am having the same issue. The  IRS site states that they sent my money to H&R block bank on 2/12. The H&R block website says to allow 24-48 hours for the money to be sent to your bank but, it does not mention how long you need to wait for the money to be placed on the emerald card. I called my local office and they told me 24 hours from time received from IRS. So, where is my money?

Vunderboy

Re: Why havent my funds been posted to my card yet? when irs said they have released them.

Having the same issue it says refund has been sent out from irs just waiting for it to show up on emerald card and after being on hold for about 43 minutes with the emerald card people all they can say is they are waiting on the irs to release funds...where are they

Associate
AngelaM

This year, they've changed their process to show you the date the funds were sent. Since H&R Block still requires processing time to get those funds identified and posted to your account, you should expect to see your refund posted within 5 business days from the date the IRS has posted.

Thanks,

Angela M

melkita2013

Why is it taking H & R Block so long to process the funds? It has never taken up to 5 business days before.