Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

AmberK

WHY is my return STILL processing!?!?

I filed my return on 1/16...had an acceptance date of 2/1....and it is still processing!!! I do not understand what is going on! People that filed after me, had earlier acceptance dates, received a DD date, and have already received their refund. What is going on!?!?! Everything I check says my return is still being processed. I didn't have a complicated return...I am HOH, and have one dependent. It is already 2/7 and I have no DD date. The only people that I know who are having a hard time this year are H&R Block customers. Everyone else who used a different company already have their returns! AHHH! Can someone please explain what is going on?

devon5r

Re: WHY is my return STILL processing!?!?

Yes I am finding out this also. I filed on 1/31/14, my retrun was accepted "according to H&R block, but THe IRs website shows processing. My sister used a different tax and she already has a DD date, She also filed on 2/2/14? Other co-workers used Turbo Tax and they have already further along the process than me....

AllieCo

I am also frustrated, I filed on 1/22, said IRS recieved it within 48 hours, then I got a congratulations email from H&R on 2/2 that my taxes were accepted ,and a text from them on the 3rd saying the same thing and to check on the funds prior to using them. I check the IRS site and it tells me absolutley nothing, and no one can answer my queestions before 21 days? pure frustration. H&R block says im good to go and that I should be getting my money now and IRS says they recieved it but no updates whats so ever. 

Michelle123

Same with me. I got an email from H&R block on 2/2 saying that my refund was accepted... but on the irs website it still says processing.

Canopr

Same here, I e file them on the 23 of Jan, on the Feb 2 got the confirmation from HR block , but the IRS website on the where is my refund still says is accepted but havet go further for refund aproove yet, I never seen this so slow and way behind.  They need to fix this.

Valued Pioneer
andromeda76

I know it's frustrating as I am in the same position. Officially the IRS says that most will receive their refunds in 21 days and that your refund is not considered late until 21 days have passed. Most will not even get any information until then. See the link below.

http://www.irs.gov/Refunds/What-to-Expect-for-Refunds-This-Year

If you think that the IRS is not giving you enough information while processing your return, let the White House know how you feel by signing the petition below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/urge-irs-provide-more-timely-and-informing-status-details-...

Kingchaos16

Mine says "We have recieved your return and it is being processed."   with no bars on WMR.

Could someone help please!?

Kingchaos16

Forgot to mention, Filed on 1/22  accepted 2/02.

kpitzer21

Im haveing the same problem with HRBLOCK. Last year i filed with turbo tax an had problems so i switched to hrblock, this yhear turbo tax is doing better and hrblock sucks. I filed on Jan 12th and was accepted on  Feb 1st and still prcessing and it is Feb10th. My return has no educatyion credits its a simple return. Everyone of my friends and family used a diffeerent software and already have the money in there pocket. Come on HRBOCK we american people NEED OUR money asap!

AllieCo

(im back to update) I filed 1/22 and HRBllock said accepted 2/2. Called HR block the gentleman told me IRS accepted on the 2nd like the email I received stated, He told me that the date they had me receiving the funds was 2/24. I called the IRS because I wanted to be sure based on the amount of people having issues and the fact that WMR is still processing (1st bar). The IRS man told me that he could not give me a DDD because they are not allowed to do so prior to 21 days, but they received my tax return on the 7th not the 2nd and it has been processed and there is nothing flagged or any issues to delay my refund. 

So it was not received the and accepted the 2nd from HR Block, it was received the 7th..so 5 full business days later...  He stated that many have the same issue.. Hope it helps. so hoping for the 24th..