Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

Valued Pioneer
TCBella

Tax Topic 152 on Wheres My Refund?

My refund has still not been updated on WMR site and I filed on 1/30 and was accepcted on 2/2. It at first said your refund will be processed and issued in 21 days. Now it has added the link to click on the Tax Topic 152. Has anyone else has this added and what does it mean if anything? Thanks

m3zz4n1n3

Re: Tax Topic 152 on Wheres My Refund?

I saw that too. don't know what it is. perhaps just information? Dunno.

Jillmk

I had that also. It showed up yesterday. Today i got a direct deposit date. I got accepted on feb 2 also.

Trusted Pioneer
Samcarr

It means that you signed up for direct deposit. Everyone who uses HR block gets that because all of our money gets DD into their bank then they take their fees out and then send it to you. I have had that on mine for 3 days. Still no DDD

roxy331

I filed both mine (1040) and my daughters (1040EZ) on 1/28/14 and both were accepted on 2/2/14. My daughter's has been processed and refund receoved yesterday, however my return  has not been processed.  Is IRS processing the 1040EZ's first?

Valued Pioneer
TCBella

I give up, no chnage my way. Usually I would have had an update by now. Theres no rhyme or reason here obviously. Its a shame because if you owe they come after you and wany every dime.

Valued Pioneer
andromeda76

[ Edited ]

Tax topic 152 is a just a generic link with information about refund options that shows up at different times for different people. Mine has been there for 11 days and I still do not have a DDD. Some seem to say it shows just before receiving a DDD.

I know it's frustrating as I am in the same position. Officially the IRS says that most will receive their refunds in 21 days and that your refund is not considered late until 21 days have passed. Most will not even get any information until then. See the link below.

http://www.irs.gov/Refunds/What-to-Expect-for-Refunds-This-Year

If you think that the IRS is not giving you enough information while processing your return, let the White House know how you feel by signing the petition below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/urge-irs-provide-more-timely-and-informing-status-details-...

mysticfyrefly

I was accepted on the 30th and still nadda same message getting annoyed at this point! shoulda went with turbo tax

tmferrell24

i submitted my info on 1/30 and it still says processing on 3/19. what can i do? who cani contact?

Community Manager
JerryG

tmferrell24,

Welcome to the Community. Have you tried calling the IRS? Their number is 1.800.829.1040.

JerryG