Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

3ni
3ni

I haven't received my refund. Why is it taking too long? I cant get any answers about my check.

Im very dissapointed with your service! I need answers! Cant locate my refund from your bank! rac?? i need answers!!

Associate
astromath

Re: I haven't received my refund. Why is it taking too long? I cant get any answers about my check.

I'm sorry that you have having so much of a problem.  Please go the IRS Where's My Refund site found here:  http://www.irs.gov/Refunds and follow the instructions.  This site will tell you the status of your refund and further contact information if there is any problems.

Once the return gets to the IRS it is out of our hands.  We have no control of when the IRS issues your refund.  Please be assured we did everything properly and professionally.  The IRS has issued a statement that it may take up to 21 days from the return being accepted for the refund to be issued.

Thx for using our service and I hope this answers your question sufficiently.  Please do not hesitate to come back if you have any further questions or concerns.

M. St. Thomas

Sr. Tax Advisor V