Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

Pioneer
cardenhouse

Frustrated with H&R Block Bank

I called H&R Block Bank 3 times this morning.  After sitting on hold from anywhere between 15 and 40 minutes for EACH call, I HAVE BEEN HUNG UP ON!  Is there some other way to contact H&R Block Bank where I don't have to sit on hold just to be hung up on?!  Very poor service.  I am just trying to see if my refund has been recieved becuase the IRS says it was sent on 2-6 and I STILL haven't recieved it.  I did not do an Emerald card, I had it sent to my bank.  

Trusted Pioneer
Samcarr

Re: Frustrated with H&R Block Bank

Go to my READ ME post it will tell you the automated number and exactly which options to hit to hear if there is a pending transaction in there. if there is not a pending transaction then the IRS has not sent it. I am getting direct deposit to my bank as well and am having the fee's taken out of my return. Hope this helps.

Pioneer
cardenhouse

Unfortunately that doesn't work for me.  I have tried but the only account number on my return is my personal checking account number, nothing from H&R Block bank (even though I had the fees taken out).  So I have no idea what is going on.  And no one seems interested in even wanting to try and help.  I just keep geting the run around and told the same non-sense that I need to wait until the 24th (even though the IRS WMR site says the 12th and the IRS rep said it was sent Feb 6.)

Trusted Pioneer
Samcarr

It is on the 2nd page of the 1040A form. Everyone has one. It isn't easy to find. I am so sorry you are having to deal with crappy people. Mean people Suck. My return was sent to HR on the 6th also and HR bank says it got it on the 10th and my DDD is the 12th :smileyhappy:

Pioneer
cardenhouse

I have a form 1040.  The account number for me is line 73 and that is my personal account number.

Trusted Pioneer
Samcarr

You will see on line 43 d a different number

Pioneer
cardenhouse

Line 43 says Taxable Income