Your Taxes

Valued Pioneer
eneo1975

For those of you who have ddd next week....

I had a ddd of 3/18 and this morning checked the bank and it deposited today and I checked my WMR and it still stuck on 2 bars telling me approved but not deposited yet. I checked with a couple of other classmates and they got theirs deposited today as well. So check a couple of days you might get yours deposited before the ddd.

Pioneer
Lola

Re: For those of you who have ddd next week....

I am confused at how they are processing the refunds...I went into an office on 2/2 and had my taxes prepared, H&R saved them until 2/14 with the IRS started accepting the 8863 form. On 2/15 I got a email stating that my taxes has been accepted...How are other people receiving their taxes that prepared after I did? Has anyone with similar dates to mine gotten any updates? I still have that generic stupid message on the IRS page.

today makes 31 days since I was accepted. and according to the IRS all 8863 customers that were affected by the delay were send back into processing on 3/9. Having said that I am now on day 6 of the new 21 day waiting mark...

By the time I do get my refund, I am going to need to by Rogain because I will have pulled out all of my hair!

Anarchystic

Re: For those of you who have ddd next week....

Just an FYI, I was able to order transcripts yesterday and woke up with a DDD of 3/25/13 today.