Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

BrooklynGal

Re: processing???

[ Edited ]

Spoiler

:smileylol:H&R sent me a email on the January 29th  saying my return has been accepted and it still says it's being processed. If they technically did not start processing until the 31st, its already been four business days, why has it not been accepted yet? A simple 1040EZ return and its taking all this time. I have bills that need to be paid. This is getting ridicoulous.

Pioneer
Missree38

Re: processing???

[ Edited ]

Our return was accepted on 2/1 and we have a DDD of 2/10 go back and check the WMR site and try again mine updated this morning

3fixedhearts

Re: Filing Process Frequently Asked Questions

It seems a lot of people are having a problem filing their state taxes. I was able to print my federal taxes to file by mail (because one of our W2s didn't have the wages area filled out properly, so we must mail it) but the state portion will not allow us to print to file. The forms come out with big bold backdrop words: FORM PENDING STATE APPROVAL DO NOT FILE.  This has never happened before. Does anyone know how to fix this? There's really  nothing special/difficult with our taxes, so I'm not sure why this is showing up and not allowing us to print our state forms. Also, I paid the fee for both federal and state processing.  Suggestions?

meagandupont

Yeah I have been with H&R Block for 13 years now and im seriously thinking about going somewhere else next year. The RAC is suppose to get your money faster as well as pay their high fees out of your return......I always end up paying like $500 for them to do my taxes. I already know that I was approved by the IRS and have a deposit date. I normally never have to wait until my deposit date. Why does it take so long for you to update yalls system? This is ridiculous. For me to be charged $500 and then H&R Block don't follow through on their end, how is that fair? H&R Block is normally good about getting you your money as qucik as possible. Not this year!

Community Manager
JerryG

meagandupont,

Welcome to the Community. I'm sorry to hear you're disappointed with our service this year. We do value longtime clients like yourself and it sounds like you've been satisfied with our service in the past. Just to clarify, the RAC (Refund Anticipation Check) does pay our fees out of your return however it does not speed up your refund. Details on the RAC can be found on our web site here: http://www.hrblock.com/financial-services/tax-refund-payment/

I hope you receive your refund soon.

Thanks, JerryG

Community Manager

necole

So do we have to wait 21 days to get refund cause it seems this way i need to know

Community Manager
JerryG

Hi necole,

Welcome to the Community. There is no set amount of time it takes for the IRS to process  your return and approve your refund. According to the IRS, refunds are generally issued within 21 days after they receive your tax return. http://www.irs.gov/Refunds

Thanks, JerryG

Amieb

I filed on 2/3 and was accepted the same day its been 3 days and still no change on the WMR website, been told if you do dd you get your return back faster...why hasnt the wmr changed yet? when will i know whats going on?

Little

I have a question. I thought I had received all of the tax documents that I needed to file, so I did so online through HR block online, however today I received a document from when I bought my home in early March. I was with one company for about a month, then was switched to another mortgage company. I have filed my taxes already. What do I need to do about this current LATE document? Please help

Associate
JPOTTER

You will possibly need to amend your return(s).  It all depends on if that is a new W2.  You could go into an H&R Block and bring your tax return and that late document to find out if it will make a difference on your tax return(s).  If it does make a difference that you will be getting back more of a refund or you owe, you will need to amend the return(s).