Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

tesya

When Will I Get My Refund???

My husband and I filed with H&R Block, online. free addition on January 30th, The IRS accepted our return January 31st, the H&R Block website say's "IRS ACCEPTED"....But when I get in www.irs.gov it say's that our refund is still being proccessed? We oppted for the Emerald Card, and already have recieved it....What's the hold up? Why hasn't the IRS page changed and still say's pending??

Cc15

Re: Accepted? Approved? Where's my refund?

Okay I finished my taxes using the h&r basic program online. I went for the emerald card. Well I paid & it emailed me a thanks for your payment & reciept. I log in h&r account n on home page the top says congratulations you have finished your return which I did yesterday morning. & it still won't show anything on the h&r refund /status app says nothing's found with my info an IRS site shows nothing either? I don't even know if my return is out there or if it even sent. Can anyone help:/??
JMF
JMF

My refund status is doing the same thing.  I filed on 1/18. Accepted on 2/2  and nothing. 

ez2bpooh

I received a text today Feb 8 my funds have been deposited to the emerald card but I have not received the card.  When will the card be sent?

Valued Pioneer
andromeda76

For everyone that thinks the IRS is not updating often enough and that the IRS is providing too little details while processing your tax return please visit and sign the petition below.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/urge-irs-provide-more-timely-and-informing-status-details-...

pboogie

I filed on 1-22-14 got accepted on the 2-2-14, no refund yet.  I only see refund processing, where's my refund?  Can anybody help?

pboogie

well u r not alone, i filled on the 22 as well, all i continue to see is processing.

destinyandsadie

my wife and filed on the 17 of january and as of 2/9 still on the first bar. its been accepted but not approved a friend of ours filed a week after us and they got their return on the fifth. what to do its been longer than 21 days since we filed. i dont get why and how they got their taxes before us even when they filed after us.

Associate
KellyG

Hi,

Did you apply for the Emerald Card in an H&R Block office, or online? If you did it in an office, you should have received an envelope containing all the important information that day. If you did it online, you can expect a wait of two to three weeks.

Associate
KellyG

Hi,

The IRS didn't beginning accepting returns until January 31st of this year. Most returns got approved within three days, with red flags and more complex returns being completed within four days. As of February 6th, the IRS was completely caught up on processing returns. However, when it comes to the refund, the IRS legally has to say that your refund will be processed within 21 days. On average, we've been seeing refunds getting to taxpayers in 8-12 days after the return has been completely processed and accepted.

In short, don't panic! The IRS, as with any government entity, warns clients ahead of time that processing time takes longer than you the taxpayer thinks necessary, to give themselves a little leeway should something go wrong with the refund. Don't expect your refund earlier than 21 days after the website says it has been approved, and you'll be pleasantly surprised if it comes early.