Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

Pioneer
Missree38

A DDD date

We filed and were accpted on 2/1 and I have a DDD of 2/10 is that when the money will go into my account?

or will it be another 2 to 3 days after that for H&R  processing?

OzzAngel

Re: A DDD date

I would like to know the answer to that as well. Is it even possible that it could be a day early?

Community Manager
JerryG

Missree38,

Every year we hear stories of money arriving both before and after the IRS DDD. I pulled this information from a recent post on our blog:

If you chose to have your refund direct deposited to your personal checking or savings account, the IRS has sent your refund to your bank. The IRS will provide the date your refund was sent to the bank. If it’s not in your bank account, it may be because:

• You requested a paper check that is in the mail. The IRS will provide a date you should see it in the mail.
  • You chose to put your refund on an Emerald Card
  • Your financial institution is processing the funds, which may take an additional two to five business days from the date the IRS provides for processing. Be sure to check that your bank received your refund before you spend the money.
  • You have outstanding debts held by the government that they are deducting from your refund.  This could be back taxes, owed child support, defaulted student loans and more.

I don't think there are any guarantees that it will be in your account on that specific date but it is the IRS target deposit date.

Thanks, JerryG

Pioneer
Missree38

Yeah mine was in this moring :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Pioneer
Gia150

Mine was due the 10 the but was also in our account this morning. Now not holding my breath on the state. They take weeks or at least ours does. Strange thing deposit date on my statement say's the 10th but it's the 8th. Go figure, but just very happy it's here.

Valued Pioneer
meese

Did any of y'all get it on emerald card? I have ddd of Monday aswell but I was not luckey enough to get it earlt. Emerald card guy said no pending deposits :smileysad:
Pioneer
JamHam

did you get your deposit yet meese?

Pioneer
mbozant

Have you gotten your deposit yet?  I am noticing it has to do with emerald cards.  Why is there a delay on them going on emerald cards?