Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Taxes

tunverzagt

2012 taxes

[ Edited ]

I filed 2012 online with H R Block, how can I get a copy of this? Without it costing money?

Community Manager
JerryG

Re: 2012 taxes

tunverzagt,

Welcome to the Community. You can create a My H&R Block account on our web site and access the past three years returns and download PDF's.

I hope this helps.

JerryG

schance1201

HOW do you get the copy of previous years?  I have an account.. which was a struggle on it's own.  Last year I could signin with Facebook, and this year I had to do an account recovery.

When I log in, the account assures me it has located past docs.  In fact, to secure it, I answered questions from 2011.  But I can't find where I go to view 2012.  The only thing I keep finding is how to upload the docs from a cell phone app.  

I need to view them and download them - not upload them.

Community Manager
JerryG

schance1201,

When you log in to your account, click on Tax Documents in the left navigation. Then click on the specific year you want to download. You should see a green button on the right that says Download Now.

MyHRBlock Account Download.JPG

If you need additional assistance I would recommend calling our client support team to troubleshoot the issue. They can be reached at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625).

JerryG
Community Manager