Your Life

Your Life

Major life milestones often have a major tax impact. Changes in your marital status, having a baby or adopting a child can have significant impact on your taxes. This is the place to ask questions about dependents, real estate, and other various scenarios that play a significant role in what taxes you pay.

Pioneer

mileage deduction using h & r block at home software

My husband's employer reimburses 22.5 cents per mile for miles driven.  I know we can deduct the remaining as business expense on our taxes, but I can't figure out to enter that in the software.  I am only prompted to enter miles driven and then the calculation is automatically done.  I found the form and tried to change the amount there and that didn't work either.  Does anyone know how to enter this?

Thanks!

Associate (Council Member)

Re: mileage deduction using h & r block at home software

Hi susanv,

If you haven't found an answer to your question you can call our product support team at 1-800-HRBLOCK, press 2. They should be able to assist you.

Thanks, JerryG

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!