Your Life

Your Life

Major life milestones often have a major tax impact. Changes in your marital status, having a baby or adopting a child can have significant impact on your taxes. This is the place to ask questions about dependents, real estate, and other various scenarios that play a significant role in what taxes you pay.

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎04-15-2017

K1 Error

I receive the following error message when trying to complete my business filing.


Error: Partner #1: When Entity Type is other than individual or a (trust designated as a) Disregarded Entity, TAX ID must be an EIN, "Applied for" or "Foreign US"


I have tried using socials for both partner or the tax id for both and it continues to show same error.


Please advise.


Thank you!