Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Finances

suzanne7

emerald card

i did my taxes on line, efiled them and they are finished. i was to receive an emerald card, which i havent . I received an email to day stating the irs is ready to load funds to bank account , which i dont have and never gave them. what do i do ?

Associate
CindyK13

Re: emerald card

Good Morning and welcome to the Community.  I would recommend you go to your local H&R Block office and have them issue you an Emerald Card just in case yours was lost in the mail.

Cindy Kowalski
Senior Tax Advisor 5
22 years experience
JillianBT

Hi Suzanne,

Please contact our Client Support team at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625). This is the only team that has access to client accounts and can help you with your question.

Thank you,

Jillian

Pioneer
ENIDZW89

I'm having the same issue. I called my local office and they are telling me that they can not do anything about it because we filed online. Any other suggestions? It's deff been over 10 days since I got the email stating my emerald card would take 7-10 days to receive.

Trusted Pioneer
KSmomof3

Any luck yet on getting your card? 

I'm leary seeing all these H&R reps talking about calling in, in case cards were lost - wonder if they know something they aren't telling us.  Then there are some saying you can get a card from your local H&R Block and others saying you have to call a number.  Not good.

Pioneer
ENIDZW89

Nope. And it's really starting to tick me off. I've talked to two reps at the 1800 number, both had no idea what they were talking about. The IRS Where's My Refund shows my refund to be to me by the 12th, in 2 days.. The agent on the phone tells me I'm not getting it until the 23rd. 

Associate
AdamMc

Your personalized card should arrive within 7-10 days of the date you filed your taxes. If you still have not received your card, please call 1-866-353-1266 to see when the card was mailed; we will provide you with estimated delivery information. You can either wait until that date or you can call a local H&R Block office to have a replacement card issued to you. Your refund will be placed on this replacement card. Please call the office ahead of time to ensure that an associate will be available to assist you. 

Hope this helps!

Emerald Card Team
Pioneer
ENIDZW89

I found out after speaking with 5 different agents that my card was NEVER sent out. I'm having to wait another 4-5 days for them to expedite my card to me. I think it's ridiculous that temporary cards aren't issued in Florida. Especially when there are so many screw ups on H&R Blocks end.