Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Finances

flwrjunki
Accepted Solution

Where do I go to check on my Emerald card online

OK. I have my Emerald Card and it is loaded. But I want to go online to check balances and such. No where on the HRBlock site does it allow you to do it. It just keeps bouncing me around. I do not want it on my phone and when I get to a place to try something it tells me I have no devices. I have a computer so what else do I need?

Associate
CrystalA

Re: Where do I go to check on my Emerald card online

Good morning, flwrjunki, 

If you go to hrblock.com/emeraldcard, you can access your Emerald Card online. You will be asked to create a username and password. After that, you will be taken to the My H&R Block Account home page. In the middle of the screen, you will see the Emerald Card with a link to access your card. You will be asked to validate your identity by providing some personal information. This will allow us to link your username and password to your card. Once you do that, you will see the last 4 digits of your card number show up on the home page with a "view" button. Click on that, you'll be taken to the Emerald Online page where you can access card balance, transaction history, etc. You should be good to go!

Thank you, 

Crystal A

The Emerald Card Team