Your Finances

belacsmom

I do not owe a debt but my money was taken

I was told when I filed my taxes that I owed a debt of $705 from a line of credit I had in 2013, the thing is I NEVER HAD A LINE OF CREDIT with you company!! All I have ever had is the emerald debit card. I have spoken to 8 different people in customer service who confirmed that I never had a line of credit and the only negative balence on my card was $2.34 from November of 2013. I want my money back!! I have tried talking to customer service and all I get is the run around. I am done with H&R Block and will never have my taxes done by your company again. I am a single mom, going to school and your company took money I need to survive. If this dosen't get resolved soon, I am going to report you and tell my story on the 10 o'clock news and to anyone who will listen. I never owed the debt and the $705 should never have been taken off the card. Please give me my money back!!

Associate
DanielleM

Re: I do not owe a debt but my money was taken

Hi belacsmom, 

Please look for a private message from me.

Thank you,

DanielleM

aprilanne

my debt was taken (paid) 4 years ago, but now they've taken $1000+. ive been on hold now 63 minutes while speaking to 5 different people that have no clue what their doing. I just want MY monies back.

Pioneer
Jacked007

I lot of things can cause your refund to be held like back child support ,student loans, etc , most states will file leins also for all types of reasons such as :  renters damaged , small claim courts , parking tickets.

Associate
DanielleM

Hi aprilanne, 
Please look for a private message from me.

Thank you,
DanielleM