Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Your Finances

Associate
CrystalA

Re: How long to get money onto Emerald Card?

Digger13, 

We will process refunds on Monday night so the holiday should not impact your timeline. I do still think it would be best for you to enroll in text alerts so that you know right away when your money is available.

Thank you,

Crystal A

The Emerald Card Team

Rafa

Okay so 5 days so if my refund got sent 2/12 will you guys have it by Monday in my emerald card too?
digger13

okay so it's Monday morning 2/17/14 irs2go says if refund is not available by today I should contact my financial institution for information regarding my refund so I called the number on the back of my emerald card they say they are closed due to holiday and I should receive my refund tomo this is frustrating me very badly so am I actually gonna have my refund tomo or am I gonna have to play phone tag just to not get a straight answer
digger13

Hey Crystal A 

I have a question i still havent recevied anything and the irs2go gave me this number to call to find out whats goin in case the bank for emerald card said they havent recieved my refund so i called the irs number they said it was goin to be offset. which is weird i dont have any child support student loans or anything like that so i wondered y since i filed married jointly i had my wife call the number the irs gave me. they said that the tax returns was being offset due to back child support. ok heres my question since my wife had no income last year what so ever and i was the only one who worked how is it they can take my tax return for her back child support

Pioneer
slickshady

i was told my money be on today,and nothing.its get me upset that its not on yet but what can i do...

Pioneer
slickshady

I was told my money be on today,and nothing..get me upset that its not on yet,but what can I do...

briansullender

They deposited my state on the 13 of February and still nothing on my card as of today February 1975the this was my first year filing with h and r block and I promise I will never never ever file with them again !!!!!!! Jackson Hewitt doesn't take that long this is unacceptable !!! I can only imagine how long it will take for my federal to be put on there !!!!!! I will complain to everyone who listens and im telling everyone if you want your money better file with someone else !!!!!
bethsabelt

On the Where's my refund site is says my refund was sent to your bank today, but when I checked my card it says I have $6. Why doesn't it have my refund and there's only $6? HR Block says it's the fastest way to get your refund, but it's bologny! It's been more than 21 days!

Neverwuzanangel

I have never had so many problems getting my return back. It is expensive to do taxes through H&R Block but for the peace of mind I thought it would have been worth the money. I will NEVER file with them again let alone agree to put my return on a card. My refund was released to them and scheduled to hit my card today. No funds available. Extremely unsatisfied with the results and business. Oh and I was supposed to be filed head of house hold not just single. ABSOLUTELY. Unacceptable and I will never refer anyone to H&R block I'll go to Jackson Hewitt or liberty tax.