Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

hi

i did my tax online and i still waiting my refund  and i check it from where my refund it say its in processing , what that mean , i will get my refund or not because for right now its stay while and nothing change i need answer please

thanx

Highlighted

Re: hi

menakamel,

Welcome to the Community. When did you file your return? It sounds like the IRS is processing your return and you'll need to wait for an updated status. If it's been more than 21 days since your return was accepted by the IRS you can call them at 1.800.829.1040.

The IRS provides a list of Frequently Asked Refund Questions on their web site. You can read through the list here: http://community.hrblock.com/t5/Where-s-My-Refund/2017-Tax-Season-Refund-Frequently-Asked-Questions/...

I hope this is helpful.

Harold