Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Posts: 1
Registered: ‎08-19-2017

haven't received my refund yet

I requested my refund on an emerald card.I have not received my refund yet.   I wish to have it sent to my updated home address.  

Posts: 174
Registered: ‎11-10-2016

Re: haven't received my refund yet

[ Edited ]



Welcome to the Community. Unfortunately we don't have access to client accounts here in the Community. You'll need to contact our client support team at 1-800-HRBLOCK (1-800-472-5625) for assistance.


Best, Harold

Tax Pro
Posts: 5,615
Registered: ‎02-23-2016

Re: haven't received my refund yet

Hi 3367kel10,


Welcome to the H&R Block community.


You can update your address with the IRS by completing and mailing Form 8822 (Change of Address) to them.  If your refund cannot be direct deposited for any reason then a check is automatically sent to your home address.


You can of course call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK as previously suggested to see what they might be able to do.


If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.



Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)