Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Valued Pioneer

craziest thing happened

i was set up with a refund date of febuary 1 to be in my account. i am not claiming those credits the path act talks about so i dont have to wait. any who! I recieved on the emarld card the refund as stated the correct amount and everything.

I went to a few stores and then later the day Feb 1, i went to another ..... was declined. I checked the balance. It says 0.00

Im thinking what the hell. I then called. to check transactions. it said ajudstment was made of the remaining balance. I was so mad. I called . of course no one was quite understanding what i was saying. I called back. they said it was sent back to the originator.

BS. I called IRS. i have called irs every dang day since. Wait on hold for 30 minutes or more at a time. The irs said that they do not see anything wrong with the refund . They have not gotten it back. Then i called again to ask the other day and they said the refund was intercepted by some organization in error.! I do not understand how a bank could just poof my money somewhere without me knowing in advance . Here is what it said on my statement. ,,,,,,,,,,,   "DR ADJ PPDXFR MNYODR / RETURN FUNDS"

Highlighted
Pioneer

Re: craziest thing happened

So how did you get the money back??? I am dealing with that right now.