Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Why give customers the run around?

I have been with H&R Block for some years now and actually have my paychecks direct deposited to my emerald card. So on paydays my money is deposited immediately on my card. The IRS has said they sent my refund to H&R Block days ago, its out of their hands and its all on Block.  When I called Block im told do not trust the IRS website, that it is unreliable. If my paychecks can be deposited immediately why isn't my tax return deposited and why is it taking this long. H&R says they have not been sent anything and the IRS is not telling the truth. I have paid Block too much money for them to not do what they are suppose to do. I believe after this tax return arrives I will not use their services any longer or have my paychecks delivered to them. I have paid too much money for them to do a job I could of done for free and received my refund in the same amount of time.