Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Where is My Refund?

My refund was filed on 2/21/2017, but no status can be obtained from IRS or H and R Block?   A customer can no longer speak to another person.   When I call into H and R Block customer support you can not talk to a person.   I cannot find out the status of my refund and H and R Block has not provided me with an option to get my status?

Jack

Highlighted

Re: Where is My Refund?

jmhars11,

Welcome to the community. Did you file in an H&R Block office or online yourself? Did you ever receive an email that your return had been accepted? Did you check the IRS.gov Where's My Refund page? You may want to contact the IRS by phone at 1.800.829.1040. You can speak with an H&R Block client support representative at 1.800.HRBLOCK. When you are prompted by the recording just say "representative" to speak to an associate.

I hope this helps.

Harold