Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

When will Amazon cards be issued?

I received my refund direct deposit yesterday morning (2/22). When will the link for the Amazon credit portion of my refund be sent? They were sent almost simultaneously last year so I'm nervous because it hasn't come yet.

Tax Pro

Re: When will Amazon cards be issued?

Hi averyswife,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

I'm sure that you will receive your gift cards shortly.  The link that they send you to claim your gift cards with is usually in your email box on the same or the next day as your refund.  Make sure that you check your spam folder.  If you give it a couple of weeks and they're still not there then we'll get you the information for gift card support so that you can call them for assistance.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

Re: AMAZON GIFT CARD PROBLEM

Frustrated and don't understand what's going on with you people doing what you promised! My DD was yesterday 1st March and haven't gotten the Amazon gift card email yet. This is frustrating. my friends got theirs yesterday and we all used yahoo emails. I don't just understand. I only got your money is on the way message so I was expecting to get the Amazon gc same day. Well it's more than 24hours now and still no message with Amazon gift card. This is real frustrating and pissed at the same time. this should be something easy and hey there's no message in my spam folder.  WHO TO CONTACT ? WHAT EMAIL OR PHONE NUMBER?

Troy

Pioneer

I'm in the same boat. Direct deposit came in on 2/28. Now it is 3/2 and no voucher code form H&R Block. Who do I call to get this fixed?

Pioneer

Oh wow!!! just got mine right NOW. I think u should give it time and add gc-orders@gc.email.amazon.com to your contact list.

Troy

Valued Pioneer

this is rediculous i received my refund on 2/27 and i still do not have my giftcard.  I've emailed amazon as well as called them and they have been no help.  H&R block acts like they have nothing to do with this. back to turbotax.

Pioneer

I have called Amazon and spoken to someone at H&R block 3 times and still no Amazon card. This is the worst customer service I have ever seen. I do not even know who to contact anymore.

Pioneer

I'm in the same boat. This was my first year trying the bonus. I received my refund on February 24, but it's now March 11, and still no Amazon email. The gift card address is set to go to my inbox, but a phone call to H&R Block told me they can't do anything at all for 21 business days, so more than a month past the refund date. I have $900 tied up in there, and I won't be doing the bonus again.

Pioneer

I am also in the same boat. Received my direct deposit on 27 February 2017, but I am still waiting for the gift card.

Has anyone found a contact number or the best way to proceed?

Pioneer

Same issues here, I received Refund portion to my bank account on 2/27.    Not a single e-mail in my INBOX nor my SPAM for anything related to the amazon giftcard.    Has anyone with this issue actually received theirs?   Who can I contact from H&R Block to resolve this issue and what phone number??