Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Valued Pioneer
Accepted Solution

Status bar stating accepted disappeard & no longer a tax topic 152....Plz help?!?

I printed my taxes out using your H&R block software. Mailed Feb 9th arrived on Friday the 10th. Was accepted about a week or so later. Then checked at the beginning of this week and I a now have no bars - no tt 152 and am getting the generic message .... still processing will update when refund is available. My personal info and refund amount is till showing on the left side and as of yet no letters in the mail. Can anyone plz explain? Thank you Kindly, KellyWoman Frustrated

Tax Pro

Re: Status bar stating accepted disappeard & no longer a tax topic 152....Plz help?!?

[ Edited ]

Hi Kelly,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

There's not really anything to worry about here.  The status bar does sometimes disappear while your return is processing but it will reappear when processing is complete.  You're actually almost at the 21-business-day mark so I would give it until the end of this week and then check WMR again late on Friday or early on Saturday.

If there is anything wrong the IRS will send you a letter in the mail, but otherwise it shouldn't be too much longer on your refund.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Valued Pioneer

Re: Status bar stating accepted disappeard & no longer a tax topic 152....Plz help?!?

Thank you so much! I appreciate the fast response Woman Happy

Tax Pro

You're quite welcome.