Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Return accepted by IRS on 2/10. "Still being processed" on WMR...

[ Edited ]

21 days would have been on 3/4. Is this cause for concern? Is anyone else experiencing this level of delay? 

I have both EITC and ACTC. Thank you. 

Re: Return accepted by IRS on 2/10. "Still being processed" on WMR...

SuperHobson,

Welcome to the Community. Lots of possible reasons for the delay but not necessarily reason for concern. Since it's been more than 21 days since the IRS accepted your return you can call them and inquire. The number is 800-829-1040.

Good luck to you.

Harold

Valued Pioneer

[ Edited ]

I am still having the same issue. Mailed taxes on the 10th was accepted the following week with one orange bar and tax topic 152. Several days later I checked back and the bar had disappeared and so had tax topic 152. I haven't recieved any letters but also put in a new address along with my tax return since they are suppose to be mailed to the same Treasure Dept. address in Austin, Tx. 

Have been checking to see if mail came to old address and so far nothing. On Weds I was able to order both 2015-2016 Transcript returns but only to my old address. So I am totally confused. I will be giving them a call on Monday. Too many different answers on boards and I called H&R last week and the lady I spoke with seemed less than thrilled to even give me the basic answers. I am sure they are over whelmed and being stressed by so many ppl waiting on their money. Oh and I am both EITC and ACTC also.

Pioneer

I filed on Jan 30 so my refund should have arrived by Feb 21. Still getting the "being processed" message. Also frustrated by only being able to use automated services at IRS. Real people never answer.

Pioneer

31 days now and still "being processed." Will try to call tomorrow, but I've never gotten past the automated responses. Have heard I can contact my local IRS office for more details, but have to make appointment and do face to face. Anyone had luck reaching a human being either by phone or in a local office? 

Highlighted
Pioneer

I am having the same issue. Have you herd anything back yet?