Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Refund scheduled soon but how long does H&R block take to deduct their fees?? Please help

[ Edited ]
My Federal refund was accepted and approved and should be sent by February 12th. How long after that does my refund load on to my Emerald card since H & R Block are taking out their fees? Just need someone to clarify this !
Highlighted
Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Refund scheduled soon but how long does H&R block take to deduct their fees?? Please help

From past experience, it has usually all occurred within the same day, or by the following day at most.  Has it came in today for you yet or have you gotten an update from H&R Block on the status?

Pioneer

Re: Refund scheduled soon but how long does H&R block take to deduct their fees?? Please help

What in the world is going on? Please help me! I received an email on Fed. 28, 2018 from h r block saying we have begun depositing your refund into your account, but this is March 16th, and it has not been deposited yet. What is the problem????

Stwarr.

Welcome to the Community. Unfortunately, we don't have access to client information here in the Community. You can reach client support at 1-800-472-5625. They will be able to access your account online and assist you.

Harold