Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Re: Refund 2018 DD DATE

I filed online with h&r block and was accepted on 2/3 i recieved noticed that on feb 22 funds would be deposited into my bank account and I have not seen any funds to my account either. I have noticed there is a disclaimer so to speak that states it can take up until feb 27th to see funds in bank, the status of my refund has not been updated to refund sent and I am currently locked out for trying too many times. Heres hoping those of us that were hoping for funds today get them at some point. I did not have this much trouble getting my refund last year.. it was there when it said it would be even with the path act credits. 

Pioneer

I have refund date for 2/22 direct deposit irs said they sent it but there’s nothing in bank. Filed for free with hr block. It’s 2/23 still no money. Any updates for u?
Pioneer

i had a ddd of 2/22/18 received my deposit into my dollar bank checking account at 334am on 2/22/18 - also had hr block deduct fees from return total. no issues for me.

Pioneer

This is an IRS issue, directly.  Not an H&R Block issue.  I filed around 1/6, but it wasn't accepted until 1/22 because I messed up my AGI and had to fix it.  Was never given a date just "within 21 days of acceptance by IRS".  On the IRS site, never got a date, but I had the "where's my refund" bar that showed the bar filled through "processing".  Until about two weeks ago, when it disappeared altogether and was replaced with "We are processing your return."  

I realized that it's been nearly 31 days since my acceptance date, so I called and was told my return was placed on a 45 day hold as of 2/26/2018 for "additional review" and I was instructed to call back on April 13th if I saw nothing change on their website or received no letters requesting more information from them.  

Perfect.  It's not like those of us making under $25K/yr. for a married couple with two kids weren't counting on that return for things like....clothes, shoes, FOOD, utilities, housing costs and medical bills.  But hey.  Gotta give those billionaires their tax cuts, right?

Here's another board addressing the same issue: https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/4287204-what-happens-when-irs-says-your-refund-is-under-further-re...

Pioneer

What's the number you call? The number I called is a auto recording telling me the same thing that is on the website.  

Valued Pioneer

Hello, I hope you've received your taxes by now.  Can you please share how you called and actually talked to someone at the IRS?  

Thanks.

Lonette

Highlighted
Valued Pioneer

Does anyone ever reply or comment?  I haven't seen any.