Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Accepted Solution

Question regarding my refund on my emerald card.....

Good evening,

Just a quick question. I was wondering if on the date the IRS is supposed to send my refund to my emerald card, will I get it the same day? Or will it be a couple days til Bofi releases it? I also did not pay the fees upfront online.

Thanks alot!

Tax Pro

Re: Question regarding my refund on my emerald card.....

Hi Rreyes86,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

Since you are having fees withheld from your refund and having your refund loaded onto your Emerald card it will be 1 to 4 extra days.  If it were just the funds being loaded onto the card your funds would be available within 24-48 hours, but it will take a little extra time to get those fees withdrawn as a third-party bank handles that.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

Thank you!

Tax Pro

You're quite welcome.

Pioneer

I have a question. So my funds say they have been sent. Typically how long does it take for them to be deposited onto my emerald card.