Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Valued Pioneer

Paid for Pro last night but only gave option to file, and now only option is to file extension.

I paid for Pro last night and uploaded my docs, but the only option I got was to file. Why would I want to file without a Pro looking at my return? I waited for the pro to contact me but nothing. I chatted with someone who couldn't help much though he tried. I came to this forum and saw that other people had the same issue. Today, when I tried to file, the only option was to file an extension. I filed, and then it asked me if I wanted to pay what I owe, and I said yes because it is the only way to get to a tax pro. Now it's only giving me the option to enter my bank info for automatic withdrawal or to select to send a check. What is going on? First, I want to pay with a credit card, but there isn't that option on the page, and why would I want to pay without the pro review if I have already paid for that service and am not sure what I will really owe? The only way I can get to the step where I can send my return to the tax pro is by entering my tax payment information, and I don't want to use direct debit or check I want to pay by credit card. Can someone please help?