Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Ohio State Refund

Your refund was released for direct deposit on: 02/22/2017. Please allow 5 business days from the release date for the refund to be credited to the account designated by you or your tax preparer, including any deposit to your preparers account or pre-paid debit card products. If the refund is not available after 5 business days, please check with your tax preparer or your financial institution's ACH Department to verify the deposit.

Still not loaded to my Emerald Card.  Not had any problems in 15 years of tax prep.  Hoping this is rectified very soon.

Tax Pro

Re: Ohio State Refund

Hi richetts,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

At the community level we do not have access to look and see where your refund is.

However, I do know that they have been taking state refunds to cover your fees when the state refund comes in first this year as this has happened to several people.  So if you had fees or an Emerald Advance repayment coming out of your refund that could be what happened to it.

On the other hand, your state refund may just still be processing in which case it will be available shortly.  If you call the support phone number on the back of your Emerald card they will be able to tell you if there are any pending refund deposits.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Pioneer

Re: Ohio State Refund