Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Valued Pioneer

My Federal return was rejected. I filed online. Do I have to pay H&R Block again to refile?

My fedreal refund was rejected due to "incorrect" VER code".  I filed online.  Do I have to pay H&R Block a 2nd time to file?

Tax Pro

Re: My Federal return was rejected. I filed online. Do I have to pay H&R Block again to refile

[ Edited ]

Hi rejectedver,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

No, you do not have to pay again.  You're paying for the use of the software, not the ability to e-file.  You can make corrections and re-send your tax return any time.

If the software attempts to charge you for the return you've already completed and filed for any reason then call support at 1-800-HRBLOCK and let them know what happened and they'll be able to get rid of the charge for you.

If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.

Louis,

Senior Tax Advisor (Tampa, FL)

Valued Pioneer

Re: My Federal return was rejected. I filed online. Do I have to pay H&R Block again to refile

Thank you.  I will call, because thast is exactly whats happening...it is asking for my credit card number again.

Pioneer

I think I have it corrected but it is asking for my free efile code...do I have to use a second one to refile?   that's like paying twice