Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Minnesota Return STILL not accepted; but already received Federal

Doe anyone know if Minnesota is having some sort of Delay? I filed both fed & state a few weeks ago (before the 29th "start" of processing; both e-filed at the same time). I have actually now already received my federal refund, but my Minnesota Return still says "pending", it's hasn't even been accepted yet. Anyone from MN, can you chime in and let me know if you have gotten your return accepted? Or processed? Via a google search, i didn't see any reason or anything about delays...
Valued Pioneer

Re: Minnesota Return STILL not accepted; but already received Federal

Same thing happened to me but in MA -- I think it was on HRBLock side. I used the chat feature chatted with an agent for about 30 minutes  -- asked to be escalated to a Tier 2 agent -- and in about 6 hours my state was accepted. 

Pioneer

Where is the chat feature located? i don't see it.

I called in, and was transferred back and forth 3 times, and told that they don't even see my state return filed.... yet my screen shows pending.

All I was told is that I may have to then print and mail it....

Which makes no sense to me...

It's there, it's filed, I can see it... and it says pending...

Why can't they? Smiley Frustrated

Valued Pioneer

Hi -- they hide it for sure here's the steps to uncover the coveted chat:

1. On your 'overview' page when logging into HRBlock 

2. Top right hand corner in between MyBlock and Save and Quit you'll see '? Help Center' -- click that

3. You'll see a bunch of different topics -- but scroll to the bottom and where it says "Search for additional help information" type anything into that text box -- or just type refund help -- doesn't matter what it is

4. You'll see a ton of different topics -- none matter scroll all the way to the bottom of that screen where you'll see Looking for program help or tax advice? Get additional help (click this)

5. You'll see two options 'Get Program Help' or 'Ask a Tax Question' click 'Ask a Tax Question'

6. Then you'll be brought to a magical place that says 'Chat Now' 

Good luck!!