Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Funds taken out of return

Hi!  I'm sure this has been asked a million times but I couldn't find anything similar in what I saw in the last few pages of this thread.  Smiley Happy

I elected to have my filing fees deducted from my return.  It was a little over a hundred dollars to file my federal and state.  However, I'm hearing terrible horror stories about how long HR Block bank holds those funds.  My DDD is Wednesday (February 7).  Will it be that day when I get the money or does it really take several days after my original DDD for HR Block's bank to get it to me? Anyone ever get it early?

Thanks so much for any help!

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Funds taken out of return

I’ve used H & R Block for many years and in the past have also elected to have their fees deducted from my refund. I have always received my refund on the DDD provided by the IRS. Always.
Pioneer

Re: Funds taken out of return

Did you receive them the day it said you were supposed too?