Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Direct Deposit Refund Transfer

I have filed for my tax refund.

And the status for federal refund shows as E-File accepted from Feb -07 -2017.

But I have not received my federal and state refund amount yet.

I verified the status in www.irs.gov and it has been more than a month now (which exceeds 21 days to direct deposit)

status still shows as :

Your tax return is still being processed.

A refund date will be provided when available.

I am tired of seeing this status.

I even tried to call the H&R block customer care number, they again tell me to check refund status in irs.gov which is not helping me anyway to know where my refund amount is stuck?

Did anyone face same issue?

Any suggestion to this would be very helpful.

Re: Direct Deposit Refund Transfer

savitam24,

Welcome to the Community. Sorry to hear your refund is delayed. There are a number of reasons for the delay however if the IRS and your state have accepted your return then they are the only ones who can provide you status updates. You should contact the IRS at 800-829-1040 regarding your federal return. You can find the contact information for your state return on your state's Department of Treasury or Revenue website.

Good luck to you.

Harold