Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Highlighted
Esteemed Pioneer

Check my refund tool is circular waste of time

The Block program directs to check_status web page. When info is completed and submitted it refers user back to the program which then offers a link that opens a new check_status web page. It's a circular waste of time.

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Check my refund tool is circular waste of time

Tried the "Check my refund toot" again, with exactly the same result...Circular waste of time. The primary benefit of this forum seems to be to confirm to people that are having a problem that the problem is real. I doubt anyone from Block actually monitors or answers questions here...perhaps they look at it afterward to try to improve the product...but I don't really see the product improving. Actually this is the first year I've really considered getting a refund for the program and going with Turbotax. Probably will next year.

Community Manager

Re: Check my refund tool is circular waste of time

Hello Frogger28.

Thanks for posting on the community.  We are listening.  I've forwarded your posts on to our product team.  I do not have an ETA on when they will be able to address your scenario, but they will now be aware of your experience.

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!