Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Highlighted
Pioneer
Accepted Solution

California State Refund

My status says refund approved for my CA state taxes on January 27.  When should i expect my deposit?

Associate (Council Member)

Re: California State Refund

kimever12,

Welcome to the Community. You can check your California state refund status here: https://www.ftb.ca.gov/online/refund/

JerryG

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Pioneer

can i ask you when you filed. I still do not see on the website anything about my return.

Pioneer

I Have a similar problem, I filed both Federal and State, paid for the State however it is  ot showing on my pending refunds tab.

I went to the CA website and no information found there.

Please help,I am wondering if it was filed at all?

Pioneer

I have not received my state return and it was accepted Jan 27thehen will i receive it

Caleb4,

Welcome to the Community. If you filed your state return and it was accepted, you should check your state's Department of Revenue or Treasury web site. Most states have a Where's My Refund tool similar to the IRS. Your state's tax return processing department will be the only ones who could accurately determine where your refund is.

Good luck to you.

Harold

Pioneer

Have you received you state I filed the same time as you and I haven't received it
Pioneer

I received my federal return on feb 22nd but have not received my state. I go online and can't get any info. Is there not a way to email H&R Block. I really do not want to call.

Jessicaj4190,

Welcome to the Community. When you say you can't get any info online where are you checking? Have you gone to the State of California's Franchise Tax Board? If your state return was accepted this is where you'll want to check status. You may need to contact the state of California on the phone.

I hope this helps.

Harold