Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Valued Pioneer

Re: Where is my Amazon Gift Card???

So I received my refund on the 22nd but I have not got my Amazon gift card. I have been on the phone every day with H&R Block since last Monday. I was told I had to wait a full 5 business day and call back.. I call back and told I have to wait a full 7 business days before they can push the situation to Tier 2. So day 7 when I call back I got a case number and was told that my information was being put into a spreadsheet and Amazon would send the card. Today when I still did not receive any email I called Amazon and they told me that H&R block has the codes because they were already purchased. I have already called the BBB and IRS and they both can do nothing. The BBB took the complaint and the IRS said that they already released the full funds on their end that this is all an H&R Block issue. I have contacted Help Me Howard because this is not right under any condition. I hope that others will follow and contact their local news to get involved and find out what's going on because at this point there has to be a way they can just take the funds and put in on my emerald card and keep the bonus. 

Pioneer

I have not received my card either. I got my return 2 weeks ago and called many times. 

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

Greetings
Got Part of my Refund Yesterday Mar/07/2018 in my Bank account. I would really like to have my Amazon Giftcard on time. Please looking into me getting my Giftcard on time Please email and user name is shahidabegum@juno.com

SHAHIDA BEGUM

Pioneer

So I just spoke to somebody again today, after still not receiving my gift card. I was transferred three times, on hold for 45 minutes out of an hour phone call, I finally spoke with a woman who gave me a case number and told me I should be getting an email within the next one to two weeks! Are you kidding me? For an email! They really need to do something to make up for this.
Trusted Pioneer

Im really hoping i get mine tonight. Its been far to long for me. Does anyone know what time they got theirs around?
Valued Pioneer

I JUST RECEIVED MY GIFT CARD.

Trusted Pioneer

Finally got it this morning at 10.....
Pioneer

In what form? Email? Digital code? Hard copy card?!
Pioneer

Through email or letter in the mail to your home? I filed online and received my refund almost 6 days ago.. still nothing in my email inbox/spam or anything in the mail.

Pioneer

[ Edited ]

If you received your Amazon gift card , please share with us how you received it.

How long did it take and in what form...e-gift card??

Thanks~