Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Cards

I received my refund into my bank account yesterday and was very concerned about when I might receive my Amazon gift cards after seeing this thread. I was fully prepared to call tomorrow to speak to someone when I got the email with my gift card this evening. Hope all of yours show up as well!

Pioneer

Thanks HR... Got My Amazon GC in my mail... Positive FeedBack...

Pioneer

Did indeed get mine tonight around 8 PM. Less than 2 days after the rest, and with the bonus. Not bad!

Trusted Pioneer

Still waiting for mine.... 10 days now.
Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

thanks! searching by that tag I found it... not when searching amazon or hrblock!! very helpful!

Pioneer

Re: Where is my Amazon Gift Card???

[ Edited ]

What the heck is going on. They put this offer in their program at the end of the tax filing for refund and it just keeps part of your refund. No Amazon gift card code and no answers or help built in to cover this issue. Why didn't they just advertise we would like to keep your refund for ourselves so please if you sign up for Amazon bonus offer we will give you fake money for your real money. If they didn't think this threw why in the heck offer this bonus program. My guess is they are more concerned with selling the software than dealing with their bonus program bug. The money is sitting in an account somewhere in HR Blocks ownership. If we multiply that money times all the other peoples money they are holding and making people jump threw hoops to get than they are making lots of money on short term interest. I cant see why they are motivated at all to help solve this situation when its making them money. They should state boldly in the offer " WE WILL MAKE YOU JUMP THREW HOOPS TO MAKE YOU TRY IN VAIN TO GIVE US YOUR REFUND. IF YOU STILL DONT GET A AMAZON CODE WITH YOUR REFUND MONEY ON IT THAN ITS YOUR FAULT FOR GIVING US YOUR MONEY!" I now have to join the long line of people looking for their money. I will have to wait until the end of the week as I don't have hours of time to go threw the hoop jumping with customer support. Thanks H&R block.

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card ???

Same here, still waiting. I googled this problem after I did it and alot of people from last year were complaining about no receiving their gift card until 2-3 weeks after! Said something about they had to call amazon or hr block and their was a list of emails of people that needed their gift card and when they called they said their email and it was then sent. This is really ridiculous. i dont understand how a company like H&R block can do something like this. Also I never looked at it like giving them a free loan but that really is exactly what it is. What a shame.

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

Thanks, but I got my Federal refund deposited 3 weeks ago and my state refund 4 days ago. I confirmed the refund was issued on irs.gov. Still nothing on the gift card, and it was for half my refund.

Now you're asking us to wait on hold for extended periods during busy season, on the off-chance that the person on the other end even knows what we are talking about (given the experiences upthread), let alone is able to help us? It will jam the queue for actual tax questions and make everyone more frustrated.

HR Block needs to fix the process, and fast.

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card ???

Same problem, I have made sure to check every day for anything that says Amazon or H&R Block and nothing seems to have come to me about the card yet and t's been 2 weeks since thy have accepted my re-fund. I just got back the half i was wanting on my emerald card today, but still noting on the amazon card.

Valued Pioneer

Re: Where is my Amazon Gift Card???

did you ever receive your gift card?