Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

Got my refund today- no gift card. GREAT. I thought twice about this but trusted H&R Block for so many years and went ahead with it. I BETTER get a gift card within 24-48 hours or the BBB will be involved! 

Trusted Pioneer

[ Edited ]
Its been 9 days for me now. Haven't got a call back, Status Update, or any type of compensation for waiting this long. I'm tired of calling H&R Block, I'm tired of being lied to, and i just want my money. They've got all these online Forum moderators but yet none of them can give us a decent answer, or they just ignore us completely because they know that its just complete B.S. why we are waiting this long Smiley Sad
Esteemed Pioneer

I've received both my refund and the gift card but this is ridiculously concerning that no one here can provide accurate information and they can't seem to provide any information over the phone. There's a document in your taxes that will show that it was deducted from your refund, I'd take them to small claims court if you don't get a refund in time. 

Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card Problem

I have called H and R Block 16 times since Saturday. Every time I have to start over. I still have not gotten to tier 2 support. I have tried the chat system and not gotten to tier 2. I have nit received my email for the Amazon gift card. I am at a loss. Can someone give me an email or direct number to tier 2?
Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Cards

Did you get your Amazon gift card yet?

Valued Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card Problem

866-606-3400

Second Tier H&R Block Direct Line

Pioneer

Greetings Good People of HR Block. I received Pare of my Refund Yesterday Feb/22/2018 in my account. Waiting on my Amazon Gift, I shop alot on amazon thats why i opted for the Giftcard Option and the Bonus was also tempting. I would really like to have my Amazon Giftcard on time. Please looking into me getting my Giftcard on time Please email and user name is harveychodges@juno.com

Regards
HARVEY C HODGES

Pioneer

Yeah, it's been 48 hours. I even called yesterday (we were shorted a small amount of our refund) and I was told that H&R Block took the money for the gift card + the fees out before finishing off our direct deposit the day before. There is no reason why I shouldn't have received the gift card yet, in my opinion. 

Pioneer

Been over 40 hours since I received the Direct Deposit portion of my federal return. Still waiting on the Amazon.com e gift card. Hopefully will get it tonight.
Pioneer

I have been currently on the phone for over an hour now.  I received my taxes yesterday and have been checking daily since Monday for the Amazon Gift cards.  I see that this has been an issue.  I will update once I have more information.