Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Pioneer

Where is my Amazon Gift Card???

So ive been on the phone with HR block 3 times now, First time got a great rep who gave me what he thought was the code and told me there should of been a screen when i filed that would of made me make and Amazon account to have the gift card sent there but i never got a screen like that. After trying the code and finding it didn't work i called back to only be greeted with a lazy could care less representative who had a great personality *Sarcasm*. Rather than her send me to a higher up she sent me to the emerald card help line. Call back again to be greeted with a wouldnt you know it, A crappy rep who just hung up on me.....Im beyond pissed at this point, Im told one thing by one helpful rep, Then when i call back im given the run around. We just got our refund today, But we have zero clue where the amazon gift card is, No solid answer and was given the run around to boot......What is this??? This is THE worst experience ive had with this company, I just want a solid answer on whats going on.

Pioneer

Amazon Gift Card ???

Hi I have gotten my refund and was expecting that email for my gift card how long does it take if I had known it would take this long I would not have signed up for it my refund was approved 5 days ago and deposited yesterday 

Valued Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Cards

Okay guys....

We got our refund yesterday, no eGifrcard e-mail in Spam or Inbox. 

I called H&R Block to be hung up on multiple times. 

I FINALLY got to Second Tier service. She was wonderful. She said she was going to track down what we going on. She said it can take 3 - 5 business days, which I know from this forum may mean nothing, but then she said if it's not here within the week... I can call back DIRECTLY to second tier and not have to go through the round-a-bout for two hours again. 

866-606-3400

Second Tier H&R Block Direct Line

Good Luck people!

Valued Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Cards

That's where I'm at, too. I feel like we have a case if we don't get our refunds in the next little bit. $2,000 is no small thing. I only did this because we buy things we need on Amazon such as dog food, and they presented it as being "just that easy" to get an extra 10%. 

Easy.... Ha!

Valued Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card ???

I also, have received my funds over a week ago now. Still no amazon gift card. I call the 1800 numbers and talk with people for over 3 hours, not one person can tell me what is going on. Get put on hold to go to ANOTHER department, and was hung up on. 

Someone needs to fix this, had the employees told me that opting for this is essentially giving HR block a free loan, I would've never done it. 

Valued Pioneer

Re: Where is my Amazon Gift Card???

LIterally, in this same exact situations. I have called MUTIPLE times, and even gone to your Online Chat. Not one person can give ANY SORT OF ANSWER or even suggest what is going on.  Finally, think someone has it figured out and says they are transferring me to the Financial Department as they handle that stuff..... sends me to EMERALD CARD.. I don't have one of those. 

Call back, and was instantly hung up on. 

you can't keep our money without saying whats going on, this isn't a free loan. 

Valued Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

I have called this phone number several times over the past week. Not one person has been able to help me at all nor give me any kind of answer. I received my refund over a week ago now, but the 400 on the Amazon gift card is just nowhere.

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

Did you try contacting them on Facebook? it seems to be the only way that people can get help with the gift card issue. Love that we have zero response on this forum from "official members". They keep telling people to check with the IRS which is a bunch of rubbish. I'll never be using HR Block again, strictly TurboTax now, they never had service this awful. 

Pioneer

Totally with you, That's okay though there is always legal action. And ill gladly take that route if need be.

Pioneer

Same problem it's been over 10 days since I got my federal return deposited. I called h and r multi times ask for supervisor now I have a case number. Don't know why no one can ever help I will never ask for a gift card again. I'm giving them till Friday before I contact the BBB over this