Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

I don't think you are understanding the question or the main statement. There is NO information on your site regarding the Amazon gift card selection. 

Esteemed Pioneer

I contacted them via facebook and I got the email shortly after--they seem to be the only ones that can comprehend what the question actually is. Their service is absolutely horrible but no one is addressing the actual issue. I hope you get yours soon if you haven't received it yet. 

Trusted Pioneer

Re: Amzon Gift Card

Have you gotten your E-gift from H&R Block? I'm still working on it. Been 5 days since ive heard anything.
Esteemed Pioneer

Not yet I've been trying for over two weeks now.

I did however get a call back yesterday.

It seems the final verdict they have is if you are missing your H&R Block Amazon Gift Card Email that they will be adding your name to a spreadsheet and within the next two weeks they will be resending out the emails to those who are on the spreadsheet.

I have had this same answer from the last three people I spoke with. All three also confirmed the two week period. So I would make sure that you get them to add you to said spreadsheet if you are still missing yours as well.

I have no idea if this will fix the issue or if this is another stalling tactic to get me to stop calling and harassing them. Time will tell but I will be beyond angry if this is the same stalling measures they used as last time telling me that I had to wait till the 16th for them to get the list of gift card information so they could send it out. It turned out that was a complete lie on the part of the customer service person I was dealing with at that time. 

Esteemed Pioneer

I will try and use the facebook method .. I'm still getting the run around. They are now telling me that they are adding me to a spreadsheet and that I have to wait another two weeks for that to be handled. 

Thanks

Esteemed Pioneer

That's unbelievable. 

Trusted Pioneer

Just called and got put on the list. They are saying it will take up to 1 week. Hopefully
Pioneer

Has anyone had any luck with getting their gift card on this thread? it's been over a week since I got my refund from the IRS but I'm still waiting on the gift card. I've talked to H&R block and they said I need to call Amazon support. Amazon says that even though they issue the gift cards until H&R block "request" a gift card they have no record of it.

so I called H&R block back and they transferred me "up" been on hold now for over an hour. 

Trusted Pioneer

Not yet. I've had my situation escalated with Amazon and H&R Block, and put on a spreadsheet list. That's all I've got so far.
Esteemed Pioneer

I got mine after I messaged them on Facebook. They advised me that it would take up to 48 hours after you get your deposit but that was it--later that day I received mine. I would keep asking them for a supervisor and for answers. This process is BS.