Where's My Refund?

Where's My Refund?

Have you submitted your tax return? Wondering where your refund is? This board is the place to find helpful links to understand the return process and how to use the IRS Where's My Refund tool. If you have a question about how to submit your taxes, please be sure to post general questions in All Things Tax and DIY questions in DIY Products.

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Card

Again stop telling people to contact the IRS they have nothing to do with the amazon Gift Cards .... Poor customer service information at work again 

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Amzon Gift Card

I'm now in touch wirth Amazon due to H&R Block telling me that its on Amazons end. Hopefully I can get some answers for Amazon or that they can at least pressure H&R Block to resolve their poor service. 

Trusted Pioneer

Re: Amazon Gift Cards

Count me in. Im getting sick and tired of H&R Block.
Esteemed Pioneer

Try this number 1-866-606-3400 

its the number to the tier two or higher customer service . it did help cut my wait time down a bit and skip some of the more useless help desk back and forth 

I still don't have an actual answer but I figured id share what I can 

Esteemed Pioneer

Re: Amzon Gift Card

In case this helps anyone else this is the number for a higher tier of the help desk. It did at least help cut down on my wait time even though I'm still no further in my quest for answers

1-866-606-3400

Also ask to get them to escalate your issue and get a case number .. that has also saved having to answer the same dumb questions over and over and over again

Esteemed Pioneer

You did not read the topic...
Esteemed Pioneer

Here is the number to the higher tier help desk .. 1-866-606-3400 ... get them to escalate you and get a case number .. I'm not saying that it will help you ( since I'm still having issues) but maybe it can help speed you along 

Associate (Pioneer)

It is only necessary to contact the IRS if, after using the "Where's my refund?" tool on IRS.gov, you find that your refund was reduced or that they are sending you a paper check.

Otherwise, If you have received your refund, it has been over 48 hours since you have received it, and you saw no changes using the IRS.gov Where’s My Refund tool, please contact us at 1-800-HRBLOCK so we can further assist you.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Associate (Pioneer)

It is only necessary to contact the IRS if, after using the "Where's my refund?" tool on IRS.gov, you find that your refund was reduced or that they are sending you a paper check.

Otherwise, If you have received your refund, it has been over 48 hours since you have received it, and you saw no changes using the IRS.gov Where’s My Refund tool, please contact us at 1-800-HRBLOCK so we can further assist you.

- Matthew
Business Analyst, Kansas City, MO
Esteemed Pioneer

yeah after contacting you for over 15 times and having zero luck I don't know about the original poster but I am beyond over your customer service. I seriously am beginning to feel like it might be the worst out there at this point. Generic answers and brush off answers that make it so you have to wait a few days only to call back and get the same reply from a new person.