Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer
Accepted Solution

where is my emerald card?

where is my emerald card? my taxes will be loaded today im assuming and i do not have my emerald card yet. That makes me a little uncomfy..............

Pioneer

Re: where is my emerald card?

same question here.  mine are supposed to be deposited tomorrow and i don't have mine either

Neighbor

Please give us a call at 1800HRBLOCK so we can check on it for you. Thanks.

Associate (Pioneer)

Your personalized card should arrive within 7-10 days of the date you filed your taxes. If you still have not received your card, please call 1-866-353-1266 to see when the card was mailed; we will provide you with estimated delivery information. You can either wait until that date or you can call a local H&R Block office to have a replacement card issued to you. Your refund will be placed on this replacement card. Please call the office ahead of time to ensure that an associate will be available to assist you.

The Emerald Card Team

Pioneer

The phone number you provided is automated and does not provided any information without the last four digits. My return was accepted 4/4 and I haven't received a card. Very unacceptable.