Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

error processing my request

I just received a text message stating that $10 was removed from my emerald card. I have not made any purchases, so I went on my MyBlock app on my phone to view transactions. After I logged in and tapped on the card part of it, it says that there is an error processing my request with a number to call. Thinking it was my crappy phone, I logged into my h and r block account on my computer and I'm getting the same error message. When I call the phone number it just lets me hear my transactions but I can't get any details. All it says is that it was a mobile order. Is anyone else having any issues getting card details?

Pioneer

Re: error processing my request

Have you been able to fix this issue? I am having the same one and I have 2 grand in an epocket I can’t access because of this error message.. please tell me they fixed it for you ?!
Highlighted
Pioneer

Re: error processing my request

I’ve been having the same issue! Please anyone let me know how you guys resolved it!