Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Where is the Manage Linked Accounts for the Emerald Card?

I have access to the account online, I got an e-mail stating that I can add funds with my checking account, but I can't find a way to do this at all in the dashboard. The help tells me to go to the transfer money screen and I don't have a transfer money screen. I do have direct deposit set up, I have money on the account but I need to be able to transfer money TO the card too. HELP!!

Associate (Council Member)

Re: Where is the Manage Linked Accounts for the Emerald Card?

MarnieSue,

Welcome to the Community. When you log in to your MyBlock account you should see your Emerald Card access on the right side of the page:

myblock EC.JPG

Click on View and look for the Transfer Money tab under My Linked Accounts. When you click on Learn More you should see this:

Transfer Mondy Screen.JPG

If you don't see this and need additional help please call our customer support line at 1-866-353-1266.

JerryG

Community Manager

Check BoxDid my reply help answer your question? Please mark it as an accepted solution by clicking on the green "Accept as Solution" button below. Thank you!
Pioneer

Re: Where is the Manage Linked Accounts for the Emerald Card?

I too have difficulty in finding the Managed Link accounts all of a sudden it disappeared. I called and the person had no idea what I was trying to say nor did not understand what I was trying to convey. Also I received two more deposits for my account I cannot verify. What do I do.