Financial Products

Financial Products

Questions about financial product options? Find discussions around a wide variety of financial service products here. Looking for your first debit card or a seasoned saver looking for tips to build your bank account, this is a great place to share and learn.

Pioneer

Where is my Emerald Card?

I received an email on 4/17/17 stating my Emerald Card had been shipped and should arrive within 7-10 business days. It is now 5/5/17 and I still have not received it. I have confirmed with H&R Block's CS line that my refund should've been deposited onto my card by now. This is very frustrating and I am not happy about this at all. Emerald Card customer service has not been much help either. For whatever reason, they cannot give me any status update on where my card is or a tracking number or anything. If I have to go into an HR Block location to get a replacement card, I will. But I'd rather not have to make an errand I shouldn't have to make in the first place.

Highlighted
Tax Pro

Re: Where is my Emerald Card?

Hi ittobitto,

Welcome to the H&R Block community.

Your best bet at this point is going to be to visit an H&R Block office, and I'm sure there is one on your way to wherever else you may be going at any given time.  What you'll want to do is call Emerald customer service and report your card lost or stolen as that will allow you to get a new card instantly at the office.  If your funds were deposited they will be available on the new card.

If going to the office for any reason doesn't work for you then you must go through Emerald customer service as we do not have access at the community level to do anything with the Emerald cards.